[SeaBIOS] [BUG] BSOD on Win2003 Server when 64bit PCI resource is present

Fred . eldmannen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 18:51:35 CEST 2012

Bug Check 0xA5: ACPI_BIOS_ERROR
Bug Check 0x2: DEVICE_QUEUE_NOT_BUSY
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff560114%28v=vs.85%29.aspx
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff557475%28v=vs.85%29.aspx
- at the bottom there is a send comment to Microsoft form

http://download.microsoft.com/download/5/b/9/5b97017b-e28a-4bae-ba48-174cf47d23cd/cpa002_wh06.ppt
-- ACPI In Windows Vista (PowerPoint presentation)

https://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?&ln=en-us&x=14&y=13&sd=gn&gprid=3198&&st=1&wfxredirect=1
-- From here it is possible to file a support request

https://www.google.com/?q=0x000000A5