[SeaBIOS] [Seabois] BSOD during start of Win2003 installation

Alexey Korolev Alexey.Korolev at endace.com
Tue Jul 24 19:51:39 CEST 2012

Hi,

Win2003 falls to BSOD during early init stage of installer.
It is ACPI related issue and it appears in any configuration. RAM size is 6GB
Error code is :
0x000000A5 (0x02, 0xFFFFfADF6A446880, 0x1, 0xFFFFFADFAA34690)

The things get broken after commit 2062f2bab81915c5c1f7af12a49ad8d4b3fd23fb (update dsdt resources at runtime)

I've tried to debug this issue but haven't succeed yet.

One strange thing here is that the code doesn't reach the _CRS method. We have added a debug output but nothing related to CRS was printed.
May be you have any ideas why it may fail. I would much appreciate any help on this.

Thanks,
Alexey