[SeaBIOS] Bootorder Failover (Patch)

Kevin O'Connor kevin at koconnor.net
Wed Jul 18 03:11:05 CEST 2012

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 07:40:13AM -0600, Steve Goodrich wrote:
> There's certainly no reason to add an artificial limitation.

Right, we'll continue to treat the f-segment as read-only after POST
even on coreboot.

> However, I'm happy to change the implementation if someone can help me
> figure out how to read a sector directly (i.e. without using the int 13h
> calls).

Populate a "struct disk_op_s" and then call process_op() on it.  (You
will need to remove the ASSERT16 call from process_op.)  You can look
at cdrom_boot for an example (it calls cdb_read instead of process_op,
but the process is the same).