[SeaBIOS] Flat Panel Support

Christian Gmeiner christian.gmeiner at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 11:02:51 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I did some more research and came up with the following idea/plan:

* search for valid edid binary blob (maybe this can be done with cbfs
from coreboot)
* extend vgasrc/geodevga.c to make use of edid information's
* extend vgasrc/vbe.c to support edid calls (104f15)

What do you think?
---
Christian Gmeiner, MSc