[SeaBIOS] bootslash.bmp

Fred . eldmannen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 20:26:18 CET 2012

I've made a ImageMagick script to generate a image!
It is easy to change it to generate in other screen resolution or
change font size.

#!/bin/sh
convert -background black \
        -font /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ubuntu-font-family/Ubuntu-R.ttf \
        \( -pointsize 96 -size 320x480 \
        -gravity East -fill '#2078cb' label:'Sea' \
        -gravity West -fill white     label:'BIOS' \
        +append \) seabios.jpg

Looks awesome!