[SeaBIOS] Concept logos

Fred . eldmannen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 21:45:56 CET 2012

Having it depicted as spinning may not be a good idea.
It would require some sort of fade/trail that involves multiple colors.
Preferably the logo should look good in both screen and on print and
preferably in few colors.

I believe the simplistic approach of just having a logo with the text
"SeaBIOS" where Sea is colored blue is a good approach.
It is clear, concise, and right to the point. You know, kinda like the
Microsoft or Google logo.