[SeaBIOS] Concept logos

Fred . eldmannen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 17:06:22 CET 2012

Thanks for your feedback! :)

It haven't crossed my mind that the "chip" is an ugly and boring shape, but
now that you say it, I see what you're thinking.

It may be possible to make the shark look nice, considering many projects
use animals as logos; Tux (Linux), MySQL (dolphin), PostgreSQL (elephant),
Hexley (Darwin), Apache Tomcat, etc.

Indeed, it is important to keep the shape simple and elegant. The logo
should look good both on computer and in print.

My trident is indeed pointy, but it could be possible to gift it a more soft
shape by making it more round/curvy. It wouldn't need much detail.

I agree that DNA is impractical due to too much detail.

The gear+wave, is it apparent/obvious that it depicts a gear and a wave?

Personally, I like the ones that read just "SeaBIOS" and have the word
Sea colored blue.