[SeaBIOS] Concept logos

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Thu Jan 26 16:16:22 CET 2012

Fred . wrote:
> I drafted some concept logos.
> Please provide feedback.
> Perhaps we could have a vote?
>
> http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/3820/seabiosconceptlogos.png

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but the only one I like is gear+waves.

I think a "chip" is an ugly and boring shape :\ and the shark while a
cool idea is probably difficult to make look nice while still keeping
free of significant detail.

It's important to keep the shape simple and elegant. The trident is a
fun idea but a little bit too pointy, I guess it would also require
too much detail to look good and still be really practical. Same for
DNA.

The gear+waves concept definately wins my vote.

Thanks for taking this initiative!

//Peter