[SeaBIOS] Geode vga pci code

Nils njacobs8 at adsltotaal.nl
Sat Jan 21 00:18:28 CET 2012

Op donderdag 19-01-2012 om 21:41 uur [tijdzone -0500], schreef Kevin
O'Connor:
> The patch below (on top of previous patches) should catch this case.
> With this, it should be possible to run the geode rom even if it is
> set in "vgaroms/".

After this patch geode vga is working again. :)

I don't know if this is a bug but when i use the name "pci100b,0030.rom"
for the vgabios it is still not loading it.
It would be nice to be able to add the vgabios to cbfs via the existing
coreboot kconfig option.

Earlier this week i tried to load and run the vgarom via coreboot and
CONFIG_OPTIONROMS_DEPLOYED=y in SeaBIOS and got an checksum error.
I tested it again today and got the following error:

Searching CBFS for prefix etc/screen-and-debug
Found CBFS file pci100b,0030.rom
Found CBFS file fallback/romstage
Found CBFS file fallback/coreboot_ram
Found CBFS file fallback/payload
Found CBFS file vsa
Found CBFS file config
Found CBFS file
Checking rom 0x000c0000 (sig aa55 size 68)
Found option rom with bad checksum: loc=0x000c0000 len=34816 sum=8
init usb

Is this checksum error caused by SeaBIOS or coreboot?

Thanks, Nils.