[SeaBIOS] Seabios on Via pc2500e

Elisenda Cuadros lists at e4L.es
Sat Jan 7 00:43:13 CET 2012

Hello,

I commented out:

memset((void*)BUILD_STACK_ADDR,0,BUILD_EBDA_MINIMUM -BUILD_STACK_ADDR);

Now I can see some debug messages after "Jump to int19", but coreboot is
already restarting.

Is it worth testing with FILO? In any case I want to use this setup to
boot FreeBSD and I think SeaBIOS is the only choice.

I will ask on the coreboot mailing list.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,

Elisenda