[SeaBIOS] wiki account

Kevin O'Connor kevin at koconnor.net
Wed Jan 4 04:40:01 CET 2012

Hi Fred,

On Mon, Jan 02, 2012 at 10:16:56AM +0100, Fred . wrote:
> Yes.
> Immediately/initially misc minor cleanup such as copyediting,
> capitalization, punctation, etc.

I'm not really interested in these types of changes.  The wiki lacks
content; it doesn't lack for style of other's content.

FYI - there is a page at: http://seabios.org/Developer_links

> * Link to Wikipedia article, link to project page on coreboot site
> * List of acronyms
> * Readme, documentation

If you wish to add content, then send your articles to the list, and
if they make sense I'll push them to the wiki.  To be clear, though,
I'm not interested in quick changes or high level thoughts - to really
contribute requires research, attention to detail, and work.  If
you're willing to commit to working on the project then I'd be glad
for the assistance.