[SeaBIOS] Boot failure with MS-Dos 6.22 (due to bad BIOS build?)

Fred . eldmannen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 10:51:07 CET 2012

Modern operating systems does not use BIOS much.
DOS use BIOS a lot.
SeaBIOS is a BIOS, so should be able to run operating systems that use BIOS.
So I think DOS is something that ought to run/work on SeaBIOS if
SeaBIOS implements BIOS correctly.

Shouldn't DOS be some milestone for SeaBIOS?
Perhaps there ought to be a BIOS testsuite to test BIOS compliance.