[SeaBIOS] usb ohci pipe free fix

Kevin O'Connor kevin at koconnor.net
Thu Feb 23 02:55:51 CET 2012

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 08:48:33PM -0500, Kevin O'Connor wrote:
> That's odd.  It looks like the controller was running for 236ms and
> then freezes.  The only thing I can think of to track this down is to
> sprinkle dprintf() statements through the code until we find what
> caused the controller to stop.

Another thing you could try would be to use the script in
tools/readserial.py on the host machine that reads from the serial
port of your target machine.  That script can provide timestamps on
debug messages which may help correlate the frame count time (236ms)
to debugging messages at that time.  Use the "-n" option on the script
- something like:

./tools/readserial.py -n /dev/ttyUSB0 115200