[SeaBIOS] Coreboot, Geode LX and VGA

Nils njacobs8 at adsltotaal.nl
Tue Feb 21 00:27:48 CET 2012

Op maandag 20-02-2012 om 18:54 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Christian
Gmeiner:
> 2012/2/20 Christian Gmeiner <christian.gmeiner at gmail.com>:

> >> Here it is http://nopaste.info/10545252c4.html
> >>

> > After some tipps on irc I get this results:
> > http://nopaste.info/f22222d6d8.html

It is not clear to me if you get some text on your screen now that vga
bios loading is working.

For your boot problem you could try enabling CONFIG_ATA_DMA if i
remember correct it doesn't boot without it on my target also.( i always
set it)

Greetings, Nils.