[SeaBIOS] VGA Callback function in SeaBIOS

Ronny Treinat ronny.treinat at deuta.de
Mon Dec 17 09:53:25 CET 2012

Wolfgang Kamp - datakamp <wmkamp <at> datakamp.de> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I want to implement a Callback Function
(04E08H- System BIOS INT 15H) for the AMD Video
 vBIOS (ATOM BIOS Extension Functions)
> to support LVDS TFT Displays with AMD G-Series
processors (Persimmon mainboard).
> What is the best way to do this in SeaBIOS?
> I need some parameter like UMA base and size from Coreboot.
How can I transfer this information from Coreboot to SeaBIOS?

> Thanks,
>
> Wolfgang

Hi Wolfgang,

have you a soved your problem?

I use VBIOS BR38334.014 on a AMD Fusion G-Series
plattform and want to switch on the LVDS lines.
But the INT 10H and INT 15H calls for ATOM BIOS
don't work.

Thanks,
Ronny

ronny.treinat at deuta.de