[SeaBIOS] int10 handling

Kevin O'Connor kevin at koconnor.net
Wed Aug 29 04:34:23 CEST 2012

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 05:11:22PM +0200, Christian Gmeiner wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have made some progress in my flat panel work, but I run into a very
> interesting problem.
> It looks like that int10 is not handled by VBios but by SeaBios itself.

The SeaBIOS int10 handler is overwritten by the vgabios.  So, for some
reason the vgabios didn't install a handler.  The log excerpt you
included doesn't go far enough back to see what happenend during the
vgabios execution.  Make sure you are running the vgabios from SeaBIOS
(not coreboot) and add debugging to it to verify where it is failing.