[SeaBIOS] Help with 16bit and 32bitFlat

Kevin O'Connor kevin at koconnor.net
Thu Oct 20 02:38:56 CEST 2011

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 04:08:06PM +0900, Daniel Castro wrote:
> In the makefile I have included in SRC32FLAT xen-blk.c to run my code,
> if I put it in SRCBOTH the following error is displayed.
> 32bit flat init size: 68896
>   Linking out/rom16.o
> out/code16.o: In function `xen_blk_op':
> make: *** [out/rom16.o] Error 1

Was this just a cut-and-paste error, or is the compiler/linker really
coming back with an error and no description?  If it's the latter it
seems like you have a toolchain problem.  You can use "make V=1" to
see the full compiler command, but I'd guess trying with a different
binutils/compiler may help narrow down the issue.