[SeaBIOS] Help with 16bit and 32bitFlat

Daniel Castro evil.dani at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 09:08:06 CEST 2011

Hello,

I am trying to add a process_op in block.c for Xen, yet the linker
throws an error for out rom16, yet my code will only run in 32Bit
FLAT.
The specific error is undefined referece to process_xen_op (my
function defined elsewhere) Here is the make output:
32bit flat init size: 68944
  Linking out/rom16.o
out/code16.o: In function `process_op':
/home/daniel/workspace/seabios_patch/src/block.c:304: undefined
reference to `process_xen_op'
make: *** [out/rom16.o] Error 1

In the makefile I have included in SRC32FLAT xen-blk.c to run my code,
if I put it in SRCBOTH the following error is displayed.
32bit flat init size: 68896
  Linking out/rom16.o
out/code16.o: In function `xen_blk_op':
make: *** [out/rom16.o] Error 1

Any clue on how to solve this?

Thanks for the help,

Daniel

--
| +---------------------------------+ | This space intentionally blank
for notetaking.
| |   | Daniel Castro,                |
| |   | Consultant/Programmer.|
| |   | U Andes                         |