[SeaBIOS] [coreboot] Add IDE_TO_AHCI config

Scott Duplichan scott at notabs.org
Sat May 28 07:10:11 CEST 2011

Alex Chuang wrote:

]Hi,
]
]Attach my modified files that are used "git format-patch" format.
]
]Best regards,
]Alex

Hello Alex,

I tested this patch on AMD Persimmon. In SeaBIOS, I enabled your new
IDE_TO_AHCI option, enabled ATA and ATA DMA, and disabled AHCI.

In coreboot, I hid the IDE controller at device 14h function 1 and
enabled the SATA AHCI/IDE controller at device 11h function 0.

Windows 7 installs and device manager reports device 11h function 0
as "Standard AHCI 1.0 Serial ATA Controller". This show that the
feature is working as intended.

Thanks,
Scott