[SeaBIOS] Issues with ASRock E350M1

mbuschman at lucidmachines.com mbuschman at lucidmachines.com
Sat Jun 4 06:55:47 CEST 2011

Hello:

Thanks for the reply. I've spent the last week getting Coreboot under
my control with help from CareBear.
I'm running a patched Coreboot (latest, as of 6/3/11), and SeaBIOS
master (as of 6/3/11).

Coreboot is presenting the drives as IDE.

I've attached the logs of a successful and an unsuccessful boot, as
well as my SeaBIOS configuration - the debug level has been set to 8
-- debug output from Coreboot has been disabled, as this increases the
overall boot time substantially.

Thank you!
-Marshall Buschman