[SeaBIOS] Issues with ASRock E350M1

mbuschman at lucidmachines.com mbuschman at lucidmachines.com
Sat Jun 4 06:46:23 CEST 2011

Hello!

I can confirm that this is working properly now!

I would also like to say that my USB keyboard performs significantly
better now in GRUB under SeaBIOS on my ASRock E350M1 than it does with
the stock Intel BIOS on my main workstation (Core 2 Quad, Intel board)

Very impressive - Thanks!
-Marshall Buschman