[SeaBIOS] Kconfig for SeaBIOS finally

Marc Bertens mbertens at xs4all.nl
Mon Jan 24 10:50:49 CET 2011

Kevin,

I tested many different combinations and i could not find any errors in
compiling or running SeaBIOS.
Note that when I run SeaBIOS thats with coreboot on a PIII, I440BX,
83371 hardware (Nokia-IP530).

Sign-off:    Marc Bertens <mbertens at xs4all.nl>

Can you tell me why the SeaBIOS code keeps all its functions even when
there are not needed?
Would it nicer to exclude whole pieces of code that are not required?

Marc