[SeaBIOS] Seabios on Via pc2500e

Kevin O'Connor kevin at koconnor.net
Thu Dec 29 02:58:20 CET 2011

On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 09:59:24AM +0100, Elisenda Cuadros wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I tried it too, same result. Coreboot reboots.
>
> I attach a new log with debug set to 10 on SeaBIOS.

The logs indicate that you have both coreboot and seabios executing
option roms.  This is known to confuse some roms - please configure
coreboot so it does not execute any roms.  I don't know if this will
correct the issue or not.

The output indicates that seabios is halting within post.c between the
call to memmap_finalize() and the memset in startBoot() - so if the
above doesn't fix the issue, adding debugging in that area should
track down what is going wrong.