[SeaBIOS] how to boot seabios with a raid controller?

Marc Jones marcj303 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 23:39:56 CET 2011

I'm trying coreboot + seabios on a system with a raid controller. What
is the expected behavior in seabios for booting a sata raid
controller? The controller supports raid and shows up as a raid class
device. The raid option rom is loaded, but doesn't find any raid
arrays. Later, seabios doesn't find the sata drive. I would expect
that seabios or the optionrom  (int13?) would still be able to support
a normal sata drive. Thoughts, comments?

Regards,
Marc

--
http://se-eng.com