[SeaBIOS] [Qemu-devel] Time to cut a new release?

Anthony Liguori anthony at codemonkey.ws
Thu Aug 4 21:10:10 CEST 2011

On 08/04/2011 01:49 PM, Gerd Hoffmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A bunch of new stuff has been added to master since the last version,
> time to release a new one? Especially I'd like to see qemu get a seabios
> update, and anthony prefers a release instead of a git snapshot for that.

What's left in order to enable CONFIG_AHCI by default too?  I'd really
prefer not to carry a custom config for QEMU if it's possible.

Maybe this is a good time to coordinate a release around the next QEMU
release too.  I'm guessing that October would be a pretty good time to
freeze on a new SeaBIOS so if there was an October release, that would
work very well for us.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori