[SeaBIOS] non-emulated AHCI hardware

Scott Duplichan scott at notabs.org
Fri Apr 22 15:26:17 CEST 2011

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 02:21:08AM -0500, 2011 Jonathan Kollasch wrote:

]> ]I have it (mostly) working now, just have to get it polished up a bit.
]> ]
]> ]      Jonathan Kollasch
]>
]> Hello Jonathan,
]>
]> Right now I am trying to debug the same AHCI problem. The Host To Device
]> FIS length change also gets me past the first polling loop in ahci_command,
]> thanks for the tip. Do you have any fixes beyond that one I should try?
]
]Yeah, I just didn't like them well enough to post a patch.
]
]Attached is what I have.  Last I tried it a few months ago it mostly
]worked for ATA disks but not ATAPI devices.  IIRC the key changes are
]in the port probe and reset functions.
]
]	Jonathan Kollasch

Hello Jonathan,

Thank you so much. I will spend some time and try to add to your work.

Thanks,
Scott