[SeaBIOS] my bios.bin.elf is too big

Rock Cui rockcui at viatech.com.cn
Wed Apr 6 12:42:09 CEST 2011

hello, everyone, I'm a seabios newer. I want to build a coreboot image
with seabios as its payload.
I need the seabios(bios.bin.elf) to be smaller then 1M, but I got a 1.3M
one after building .
I did not change anything in my seabios host directory. I don't know how
to decrease the size.
My colleague had built a smaller image(64k) with cygwin in win7, but he
also does not know how to help me. So if anyone could give me some
advices, that will be highly appreciated!^_^

PS:
I don't know whether this subject line meets the requirements, if not,
please tell me, thinks a lot!