[SeaBIOS] Next version

Kevin O'Connor kevin at koconnor.net
Fri Sep 3 04:08:06 CEST 2010

Hi,

The last release (v0.6.0) was 5 months ago.  I think it's time for the
next release (v0.6.1).

There's a few patches outstanding - I'll send a separate email with a
summary.  Please let me know if there are any fixes that need to go in
before a release.  Otherwise, I'll look to make a release in about a
week.

After this release is tagged, I think we need to take care of all the
patches pending for ACPI.

-Kevin

Major changes since v0.6.0:
  * virtio block support
  * cpu hotplug support
  * graphical bootsplash support
  * usb mouse support
  * qemu PCI support less dependent on i440 chipset
  * new malloc implementation (improved memalign/free)
  * build no longer double links objects