[SeaBIOS] ohci bulk?

Gerd Hoffmann kraxel at redhat.com
Fri Nov 19 23:58:26 CET 2010

On 09/23/10 14:56, Kevin O'Connor wrote:

> I suppose one could write a simple SMI handler that just set the OHCI
> cmdstatus bits.  That probably wouldn't be too hard and it wouldn't be
> too complex.

   Hi folks,

What is the current state of affairs?  Sooner or later we'll need a
solution for the pci-bar-access-from-real-mode issue ...

I looked briefly at the usb3 specs and I think it is impossible to drive
a xHCI adapter without access to the PCI bar.

Also AHCI support needs access to the PCI bar to submit commands and
check status.

cheers,
   Gerd