[SeaBIOS] [Qemu-devel] SeaBIOS error with Nextstep bootloader

Natalia Portillo claunia at claunia.com
Mon Mar 1 03:00:33 CET 2010

No, sorry.

NeXTStep and OpenStep are the precursors of Mac OS X and are retail
(abandoned but).

The source code of the bootloader evolved in the currently available
at http://opensource.apple.com but who knows how much it changed.

However I can test it with any you want, and if you want to add me to
instant messaging you could guide me in the debugging.

Regards