[SeaBIOS] Advise on updating SeaBIOS in stable

Anthony Liguori anthony at codemonkey.ws
Tue Jan 12 20:43:47 CET 2010

Hi,

I'm ready to cut another qemu stable release and I'm contemplating
whether to update to 0.5.1 in stable.  Generally speaking, we try to
limit stable to bug fixes and changes that aren't user visible.

0.5.1 looks like a point on the master branch as opposed to a separate
branch.  I wonder what the thinking is within SeaBIOS about what sort of
changes will be in the 0.5.x series vs. what would result in 0.6.0.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori