[SeaBIOS] SeaBIOS release schedule

Anthony Liguori anthony at codemonkey.ws
Fri Dec 18 17:49:17 CET 2009

Hi Kevin,

Do you have any plans for a regular release schedule for SeaBIOS?  For
the qemu 0.12.0 release, I'm more or less grabbing a git snapshot but
for future releases, I think it would be nice to coordinate to make sure
that we grabbed a snapshot that you felt was pretty stable.

Currently, qemu releases are anywhere between 3-6 months in duration.
We plan the release date before the start of the release but we've
altered the lengths to match up with distro cycles.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori