[openfirmware] iscsi package

mahesh mv maheshm_v at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 11:33:03 CET 2009

Hello All,

  I am trying to develop a iscsi plugin driver using Fcode.I just observed that the iscsi package   is checked in to openfirmware tree.I would like to know if there is any sample driver or  some documentation how to use this package to develop a iscsi plugin driver with  iscsi offload  support or non offload version.Do we have need to do any special handling for non offloaded/offloaded version in the driver ??

I would really appreciate any help regarding this.

 Thanks and Regards,
Mahesh