[openfirmware] Building OpenFirmware svn rev 795

Mitch Bradley wmb at laptop.org
Thu Sep 25 10:18:55 CEST 2008

I just fixed the problem below with checkin 943.

Do you really need to build from rev 795 ?  That's pretty old.  I can
probably help you better if you bump up to the current rev.

Also, if it would help your evaluation, I could give you a binary image
that works with VirtualBox.  The source for that version isn't ready for
checkin yet, but the binary seems to be working pretty nicely