[openfirmware] Building ofw for Geode LX DB800 evaluation board

Mitch Bradley wmb at laptop.org
Wed May 21 23:41:07 CEST 2008

I checked in some openfirmware changes to fix the lxdevel build.

The lxdevel build is now independent of the files in cpu/x86/pc/olpc ;
everything that it used to include from that directory has either been
moved out (to cpu/x86/pc and dev/geode as appropriate), or copied into
cpu/x86/pc/lxdevel and modified as necessary, or deleted from the load
files.

I've tested the changes to the following extent:

  a) Built the OLPC version and tested the result on an OLPC machine

  b) Built the lxdevel version - it compiles cleanly - but did not try
it on actual hardware

There is a residual OLPC dependency in the nand5536 driver, which
includes a couple of files from dev/olpc/cafenand/ .  I doubt that will
be a problem in practice.