[OpenBIOS] Apple's Open Firmware.

Tarl Neustaedter tarl-b2 at tarl.net
Mon Mar 19 23:38:15 CET 2018

On 2018-Mar-19 18:09 , James Lyons via OpenBIOS wrote:
> [...]
> " agp/@10" open-dev to my-self
> load hd:12,\ppc\4600.rom
> 800000 1 byte-load
>
> That all returns ok, but the FCode doesn't seem to execute.
>
> Also, I had to strip the PCI Header from the ROM to get the load
> command to work.

Did the load bring the FCode in? You don't want to strip out the PCI
header, you want to chase the pointer in the PCI header to where the
FCode starts, and make the byte-load command take that address (e.g., in
the above, given the file you sent, you'd start at 800040).

The file you sent does seem to have FCode at offset 40; the "start1" is
an f1, so it's starting the way it should.