[OpenBIOS] Apple's Open Firmware.

James Lyons lyons_dj at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 23:09:58 CET 2018

As an addition to our work trying to get the 6600 PCI-E working with
PCI Passthrough, I've got a QuickSilver G4 and a couple of Geforce/
Quadro cards.

I've been working on some FCode Roms for them, and I'd like to test
them before I flash it to the EEProm, however I don't seem to have the
commands correct.

" agp/@10" open-dev to my-self
load hd:12,\ppc\4600.rom
800000 1 byte-load

That all returns ok, but the FCode doesn't seem to execute.

Also, I had to strip the PCI Header from the ROM to get the load
command to work.

Have a look at this ROM and see if the FCode starts at 0x40, looks
like it does to me?