[OpenBIOS] Where is the issue tracker?

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at ilande.co.uk
Wed Nov 8 08:52:09 CET 2017

On 07/11/17 02:23, Huang, Jie (Jackie) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I wanted to report an issue for openbios but failed to access the issue tracker:
>
> https://tracker.coreboot.org/trac/openbios
>
> Is this the correct issue tracker openbios is using?
>
> I found openbios is also in github, so I reported the issue there instead(but it
> doesn't seem to be the correct one, there is 0 issue before I reported):
> https://github.com/openbios/openbios/issues/2
>
> Thanks,
> Jackie

Hi Jackie,

The official OpenBIOS bug tracker moved to github a while back, so the
above link is no longer correct.

I updated the OpenBIOS wiki at https://www.openfirmware.info/OpenBIOS to
reflect the new link *within* the page, however I don't currently have
access to the link in the sidebar which might be where the confusion
comes from. I'll see if I can talk to someone to get this fixed.

Thanks for reporting the issue, I will try and take a look at this later.