[OpenBIOS] [ specific to Balaton, can't send you email ]

Tarl Neustaedter tarl-b2 at tarl.net
Sun May 28 01:29:56 CEST 2017

By the way, there is something wrong with your email server. When trying
to send you email, your email server at zero.eik.bme.hu complained:

* <balaton at eik.bme.hu>: host zero.eik.bme.hu[2001:738:2001:2001::2001]
said: 550
*   5.7.25 Client host rejected: cannot find your hostname,
*   [2607:f440::d144:5c9] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

I'm pretty sure there is nothing fishy about my email server
(hiwela.pair.com [209.68.5.201]), which suggests that your email server
is taking an over-aggressive approach to rejecting email. Not sure why
it ended up doing IPv6 addresses either, your MX record says the
connection should go to 152.66.115.2 .