[OpenBIOS] PIC Passthough( VGA )

Tarl Neustaedter tarl-b2 at tarl.net
Mon Dec 18 06:20:02 CET 2017

On 2017-Dec-18 00:05 , Jd Lyons wrote:
[...]
> 0 > dev /pci  ok
> 0 > dev @10  ok
> 0 > words close open
>  ok
> 0 > " /pci/pci10de,141 at 10" open-dev  ok
> 1 > load hd:,\ppc\6600.fcode  ok
> 1 > 4000040 1 byte-load open isn't unique.
> close isn't unique.
>
> byte-load: exception caught!

Well, the good news is that you're getting far enough into the fcode
that it is clearly creating the open and close words (the complaint that
they aren't unique means something is overwriting them).

So we know it's happy with what it's been able to read from the card and
it's been creating properties.

Unfortunately, now it's going to be a matter of trying to debug the
nvidia fcode to figure out what's blowing up. All we know is that
byte-load is getting an exception, and that almost certainly means the
FCode did something to cause a throw.