[OpenBIOS] OpenBIOS documentation

BALATON Zoltan balaton at eik.bme.hu
Mon Oct 17 18:35:26 CEST 2016

On Mon, 17 Oct 2016, Programmingkid wrote:
> On Oct 17, 2016, at 3:05 AM, Mark Cave-Ayland wrote:
>> On 17/10/16 02:37, Programmingkid wrote:
>>> Here is the command-line I used:
>>> qemu-system-ppc -M mac99 -device usb-kbd -bios openbios-qemu.elf.nostrip
>>
>> Regression in QEMU?
>
> I can't say for sure. This is my first time using the USB keyboard in
> OpenBIOS.
>
>> Do USB keyboards work with your new OpenBIOS used
>> with a vanilla 2.7 release?
>
> It does not. Did USB keyboard ever work with OpenBIOS?

It worked back when I've added the driver to OpenBIOS but maybe there were
some changes in QEMU that broke it since or you could try to not have both
ADB and USB keyboards only USB (not sure if this would help but could be
something to try). Also enabling debug output might help to see if it's
trying to access the OHCI hardware and what it's doing.

Regards,
BALATON Zoltan