[OpenBIOS] Progress on Sparc64?

Nick Couchman nick.couchman at seakr.com
Sun Jan 17 23:54:46 CET 2016

----- Original Message -----

Sounds promising, thanks for the info.  Again, let me know what output and/or testing I can provide to help things along - while the code-writing isn't necessarily my area of expertise (at this point, anyway), I'm happy to do any debugging that would be helpful and provide the necessary output to locate items that need to be tweaked to get the booting to work.

-Nick

==
This e-mail may contain SEAKR Engineering (SEAKR) Confidential and Proprietary Information. If this message is not intended for you, you are strictly prohibited from using this message, its contents or attachments in any way. If you have received this message in error, please delete the message from your mailbox. This e-mail may contain export-controlled material and should be handled accordingly.