[OpenBIOS] Progress on Sparc64?

Nick Couchman nick.couchman at seakr.com
Sat Jan 16 06:32:53 CET 2016

Wondering if there have been any recent developments getting OpenBIOS + Qemu working for the Sparc64 platform?  I have a couple of legacy applications that require 64-bit Sparc support that would nice to have running on here.  Anything I can do to help debug issues?  I have ISOs for 64-bit Solaris 8, 9, 10, and 11, and am happy to test stuff out.

-Nick

==
This e-mail may contain SEAKR Engineering (SEAKR) Confidential and Proprietary Information. If this message is not intended for you, you are strictly prohibited from using this message, its contents or attachments in any way. If you have received this message in error, please delete the message from your mailbox. This e-mail may contain export-controlled material and should be handled accordingly.