[OpenBIOS] forth/lib/string-tools.fth missing?

Marcin Cieslak saper at saper.info
Wed Sep 30 16:28:20 CET 2015

On Wed, 30 Sep 2015, Artyom Tarasenko wrote:

> >> codebase (see http://www.openfirmware.info/OpenBIOS for wiki
> >> instructions). I'm not sure that anyone has done much with the other
> >> firmware implementations recently, although I would be happy to accept
> >> build fixes. Which platform are you looking to work on?
>
> Can you try bisecting the problem? It used to build ~ one year ago.

The main problem is that I have posted to the wrong mailing list :)

The problem has been fixed in ofw r3782 - the missing file
has been added.

I got ofw running with and with BIOS under qemu-system-i386.

By the way, I like your blog very much - been following
your efforts since your first SPARCstation 5 attempts.

~Marcin