[OpenBIOS] forth/lib/string-tools.fth missing?

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at ilande.co.uk
Wed Sep 30 06:57:02 CET 2015

On 27/09/15 23:57, Marcin Cieslak wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was trying to build ofw to run under
> qemu (using wiki instructions) and it
> seems that r3781 added
>
> fload ${BP}/forth/lib/string-tools.fth
>
> in forth/lib/loadcomm.fth
>
> but there is no corresponding string-tools.fth file.

Hi Marcin,

The main development under QEMU is being done through the OpenBIOS
codebase (see http://www.openfirmware.info/OpenBIOS for wiki
instructions). I'm not sure that anyone has done much with the other
firmware implementations recently, although I would be happy to accept
build fixes. Which platform are you looking to work on?