[OpenBIOS] QEMU OpenBIOS update

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at ilande.co.uk
Wed Sep 24 20:35:03 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I've just pushed my outstanding patches for OpenBIOS to SVN trunk and
will probably send a QEMU pull request tomorrow as I'm interested to get
both the OFMEM and TCX patches tested as soon as possible (I should add
that it seems to pass all my tests here, but I know Alex has a more
comprehensive build-bot).

The other patch I have on my immediate radar is Zoltan's bus mastering
patch here:
http://www.openfirmware.info/pipermail/openbios/2014-June/008448.html.
Would anyone have any further objections to applying this after the next
QEMU pull request? It seems reasonable, but I can't say I'm overly
familiar enough with PCI to say this won't break anything. Will a
successful test under SPARC64 be good enough? Thoughts?