[OpenBIOS] [morphos] Re: [morphos] MorphOS on QEMU

BALATON Zoltan balaton at eik.bme.hu
Fri Mar 7 23:52:44 CET 2014

Hello,

On Fri, 7 Mar 2014, Mark Olsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, 7 Mar 2014 21:11:16 +0100 (CET)
> BALATON Zoltan <balaton at eik.bme.hu> wrote:
>
>> [SPAM]
>
> Can you please stop cross posting to this mailing list? Thanks.

I really don't understand why you call my messages spam. I was asking
about MorphOS. Your website says: "Please use the MorphOS mailing list for
bug reports and other inquiries regarding MorphOS." I've also started my
first message with asking for alternative contact if this wasn't the right
one. Can you please tell me what contact to use then for such questions?

On the other hand, according to this forum thread:

http://www.morphzone.info/modules/newbb_plus/viewtopic.php?topic_id=5774&forum=9

you are the one who at least once managed to do what I'm asking about so
you're probably in a good position to help and share your experiences and
knowledge. In the light of this your answer seems rather unfriendly. Can
you explain why I should not use this list?

Regards,
BALATON Zoltan