[OpenBIOS] (no subject)

BALATON Zoltan balaton at eik.bme.hu
Fri Jun 6 12:15:44 CEST 2014

On Fri, 6 Jun 2014, Mark Cave-Ayland wrote:
> SPARC64 and PPC. I guess something in arch/ppc must try and redefine the
> milliseconds word somewhere - if you could locate the duplicate
> definition (and even better submit a patch to remove it), that would be
> a great help. As you can see, I'm a bit short on time at the moment...

I've found these:

arch/ppc/briq/methods.c:ciface_milliseconds( unsigned long args[], unsigned long ret[] )
arch/ppc/briq/methods.c:        { "milliseconds",       ciface_milliseconds     },
arch/ppc/mol/methods.c:ciface_milliseconds( unsigned long args[], unsigned long ret[] )
arch/ppc/mol/methods.c: { "milliseconds",       ciface_milliseconds     },
arch/ppc/pearpc/methods.c:ciface_milliseconds( unsigned long args[], unsigned long ret[] )
arch/ppc/pearpc/methods.c:      { "milliseconds",       ciface_milliseconds     },
arch/ppc/qemu/methods.c:ciface_milliseconds( unsigned long args[], unsigned long ret[] )
arch/ppc/qemu/methods.c:        { "milliseconds",       ciface_milliseconds     },

Should these all be removed? They all seem to be different. Is the default
(dummy) implementation now better instead of these?

Regards,
BALATON Zoltan