[OpenBIOS] milliseconds isn't unique.

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at ilande.co.uk
Fri Jun 6 10:13:55 CEST 2014

On 06/06/14 01:42, BALATON Zoltan wrote:

> I'm seeing the message "milliseconds isn't unique." Is it harmless or
> something to worry about?

Ah oops that's probably fallout from this patch:
http://git.qemu.org/?p=openbios.git;a=commitdiff;h=3374d1259237a5d3d9907111d308d040290102fa.

These commits unify the milliseconds CIF call to always call get-msecs
which should now be implemented on our 3 primary platforms of SPARC32,
SPARC64 and PPC. I guess something in arch/ppc must try and redefine the
milliseconds word somewhere - if you could locate the duplicate
definition (and even better submit a patch to remove it), that would be
a great help. As you can see, I'm a bit short on time at the moment...