[OpenBIOS] dir command bug report

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at ilande.co.uk
Fri Mar 15 12:18:52 CET 2013

On 12/03/13 04:02, Programmingkid wrote:

> I have recently updated to OpenBIOS r1102 and have noticed that the dir word has stopped working.  I used two different hfs+ formatted disc image for testing.

Yes I see that too - it's caused by the fix for the quik bootloader. I
did a set of boot tests but missed out the auto-partition detection for
dir which takes a slightly different code path.

It looks like we need to distinguish between NULL (no arguments were
passed to the package) and empty arguments (the parameters were passed
but were empty). The dir word can then use the latter form to correctly
indicate to mac-parts that it needs to probe for the partition.

I'll take a look at this over the next few days and post a patch.